The Best Keto Salad on the Go


The number one key to my success with following the ketogenic way of eating is to always be prepared with back up foods that are delicious and will fill me up without being carb heavy.

My favorite fast food keto salad is a Frisch's Cobb salad. It is full of flavor and by adding extra turkey and bacon it is full of of protein as well.  Since I don't like blue cheese I have them substitute with cheddar and then I add a small amount of their amazing dressing.

This salad is huge, especially with the extra meat! It's such a filling dinner and some times I even have leftovers. This whole salad comes in at just under 15g of carbs so it's perfect for an OMAD lifestyle as well!

What are you favorite fast foods to eat while doing keto? I'm always looking for more things to add to my list of go-to's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keto at ALDI!

Holy wowza y'all! I am usually Kroger Clicklist kinda girl. I love to sit on my couch with my weekly meal planner log and add item ...