Keto at ALDI!



Holy wowza y'all!
I am usually Kroger Clicklist kinda girl. I love to sit on my couch with my weekly meal planner log and add item after item to my cart, check out, drive up to the store and get it all loaded up! It's amazing and so convenient and I love love love it.

But today I decided to get adventurous and take my crew to Aldi to look for the 0 carb bread that I have heard so much about. (Mama has a toast craving, okay?).

What. The. Actual. Heck.

I have been missing out on soooo much! I not only found the bread that I was looking for but I found cheese wraps, egg wraps, all kinda fancy meats, BERRIES THAT ARE DIRT CHEAP!  I have an entire video detailing what I found at Aldi over in my FREE Keto Group! After you watch I would love to know what you have found while shopping at Aldi that help you stay true to your Keto way of eating!


JOIN MY KETO GROUP AND THE FUN BELOW!
Fun, Free, & Keto
Public group · 27 members
Join Group
Hi! I’m Amanda and I am so happy to you have you here! I am an independent PrĂ¼vit Promoter fueled by ketones and Jesus! I am a mommy to three precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keto at ALDI!

Holy wowza y'all! I am usually Kroger Clicklist kinda girl. I love to sit on my couch with my weekly meal planner log and add item ...