My pink drink is better than yours.


One month ago I would have been chugging down cup after cup of coffee and complaining to everyone I know about how miserable and toxic my body felt. I would have struggled to get out of bed and rushed to get back in it.

One month ago I was 22 lbs heavier and whole lot less confident.

One month ago I was too ashamed to take pictures of me and my husband during a trip we had planned for years to go on.

A month later a lot has changed! I found my face again and I can get my wedding ring off if I need to. I have pants that fit comfortably now and don't cut off the circulation during the day. I don't get as winded walking up the stairs. I have more patience, less brain fog, and more energy and drive to do the things I love. I don't have to nap anymore. My gut health has improved dramatically and I no longer struggle with bloat and gas.

Following the ketogenic lifestyle, exercising 5x a week, and drinking my daily pure therapeutic ketones has drastically improved my life in a way that I can't explain. I'm not entirely sure how I got to the place I was at before but I know that I sure don't want to go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keto at ALDI!

Holy wowza y'all! I am usually Kroger Clicklist kinda girl. I love to sit on my couch with my weekly meal planner log and add item ...